Having trouble finding "something EO?" Everything EO is a great place to start.
EO NETWORK LOGIN
- If you've forgotten your password, go to EONetwork.org to reset it. If you don't receive the reset email, make sure to check your SPAM folder as it sometimes ends up there.
EO SOCIAL MEDIA
LOCAL BENEFITS OVERVIEW
- Each member will be trained and placed in a forum, which is a group of 6-10 of your local entrepreneurial peers who will gather once/month for experience sharing. Each meeting is highly confidential and based on the Gestalt Method of sharing.
CHAPTER & REGIONAL EVENTS
- There are regular high-quality learning and social events planned locally throughout the year, as a way to help you grow as a person, business, family and community leader. Registration is required to attend these events, which are listed at EONetwork.org.
- There are also regional events, such as a conference called NERVE, which will be hosted in Nashville September 16-18, 2015 at The Omni Hotel. For more information, go to nerve2015.com.
EO NASHVILLE “GOOGLE GROUP”
- This list-serve is for members only, and is an easy way to reach out to other EO Nashville members if you have a NEED or an IDEA. There are strict non-solicitation rules in place so please do not use the email as a way to sell your business, events or even non-profit events.
- A handy guide to using the EO Google Group and other communications channels can be found here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit something, doing so from the email address that is registered in the EO database.
- Please paste email@example.com in the bcc line so all are not copied on the reply.
EO NASHVILLE SECOND-IN-COMMAND PROGRAM
- This program is a benefit for you and your second-in-command. There is an additional fee to participate, and registration will likely begin after the first of the year.
- The program consists of 10-12 classes based on Larry Linne’s book “Make the Noise Go Away” and is led by a highly skilled facilitator, as well as training and participation in a forum to meet once/month for 3-4 hours, similar to EO member forums. If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EO NASHVILLE SPOUSAL FORUMS
- This benefit is exclusively for the spouses of EO Nashville members.
- The spouses can participate in their very own version of forum with a group of their peers, meeting monthly in completely confidential settings in order to capitalize on the wisdom of fellow EO spouses. If you are interested, email email@example.com.
- EO Nashville created a program called Catalyst for businesses with >$250k in annual revenue and there are 12+ classes led by Michael Burcham at the EC, as well as mentorship and forum training and placement. Up to 12 EO members have the opportunity to participate in the classes free of charge. For more information, go to eocatalyst.com.
STRATEGIC ALLIANCE PARTNERS
- EO Nashville is one of the most thriving chapters in the world, due in large part to the support we receive from our local strategic alliance partners. Please go to eonashville.com/strategic-alliances for a complete listing of those partners, and always check with them first when a need for the services they offer arises.
GLOBAL BENEFITS OVERVIEW
- Access the collective experience of 10,000+ EO peers around the globe. Submit questions/requests for business and personal issues in a confidential setting and get an average of 4-6 relevant, quality responses in 48 hours.
- Email EOConnect@EONetwork.org to get started.
- For those members who are at or above $15+ million in annual revenue, EO has a program called Quantum Leap that may interest you.
- Insignia is a regional forum program for those members who have 7+ years of tenure.
- For more information on either of these options, go to EO Access.
- There are several opportunities for high-quality education to take your business to the next level.
- The flagship program is Entrepreneurial Masters Program, in partnership with MIT. Go to EO Network for more information.
- There is also a global program called the Key Executive Program to experience EO learning alongside your key executive. Go to EO Network to learn more.
- Provides EO members (family up and down one generation) exclusive VIP access to the top hospitals, experts and doctors in the world
- To get started, call Healthnetwork at +1.866.968.2467 or reach out to EO for more information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An EO platform that allows non-members and members to share deals with EO members, while still respecting EO’s non-solicitation policy.
- After the deal is approved, the cost of listing is US$500 to members and US$1,500 to non-members
- Visit EO Marketplace under the “My Benefits” tab of EOaccess, or email email@example.com for more information.
- This is an exclusive member benefits that helps your and your company connect with business reporters who need sources for stories. To sign up for this benefit, go to presspass.eonetwork.org.
- Healthnetwork Foundation: Provides EO members (family up and down one generation) exclusive VIP access to the top hospitals, experts and doctors in the world.
- EO Youth Exchange: EO now has a youth exchange program for students of EO members, offered all around the globe, with a variety of different options to choose from. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- EO Global hosts “University” events all over the world at least once/year. These conferences feature world renowned speakers with entrepreneurs from all over the globe coming together to learn from the speakers and each other. If you are interested in the New York University, go to EONetwork.org.
This is an amazing resource that can connect you with members based on interests, industries, and nearly anything you can dream up. Whether you love sky diving or fly fishing, manufacturing or web design, you can participate in a MyEO group to customize your EO experience.
EO GLOBAL EVENT VOUCHER
- This one-time use voucher entitles the member to US$500 off the cost of a Global or Regional event registration.
- Available to members who have joined up to 24 months before the start of the event and have not previously redeemed the voucher.
- Money will be rebated to member once proof of attendance is verified by EO Global staff
- Visit EONetwork.org for terms and conditions.
EO GLOBAL PARTNERS
EO Global Partners provide discounts, access, upgrades, money and learning to improve the value members receive from EO. Learn more about partners in your region by visiting eopartners.org or contact EO staff at email@example.com.
- Complimentary Business World Preferred Card (US$910 value) for EO members that provides access to lounges, discounts on meeting rooms and day offices, and other perks.
- Enroll at regus.com/entrepreneurs
- Complimentary Sixt Platinum Card that provides up to 15% in discounts, expedited service and more.
- Enroll at Sixt.com/entrepreneurs
- Available for when traveling in Canada, U.S., and LAC.
- Up to 20% in discounts on car rentals (via the Business Rewards Program) for members and their employees, as well as free Gold Rewards Card for expedited service and additional rewards
- Enroll at hertz.com/eo.
- Thrifty and Dollar are now covered under this partnership!
- Visit Thrifty.com and type in CD code 0010231027 to get discounts.
- Visit Dollar.com and type in CD code TB7356 to get discounts.
- Deep discounts on a core list of items, including ink, toner and paper
- 20 items (members’ choice) can be added to the core list; chapters are eligible for rebates based on total spending
- Enroll at OfficeDepot.com, or we can enroll you if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Up to 35% in discounts on shipping
- Enroll here (pass code: 9Y29ZF)
- Provides members a 20% discount for application to the Inc. 500/5000 list (use code EO500), four full-page advertisements in Inc. Magazine for EO, and more.
- Members can contribute to an ongoing online INC article through EO by signing up for Press Pass.
- Free chapter and Forum learning presentations, as well as discounts on learning presentations and consultations for EO member businesses.
- More information can be found at mapconsulting.com/eo