Tennessee’s largest bank, First Horizon is also one of the country’s most-awarded banks. Among its national accolades are:
- Greenwich “Best Brands Award for Small Business Banking”
- Greenwich “Excellence Award for Wealth Management and Personal Investment Services”
- JD Powers Retail Banking Study, No. 4 in South Central Region In Middle Tennessee,
First Horizon was named:
- “Best Financial Institution” in The Tennessean’s Toast of Music City Awards
- “Best Bank in Nashville” by Greater Nashville House & Home & Garden.
In addition to being a great place to do business, First Horizon is also a great place to work. It has been named:
- “Best Bank to Work” For by American Banker
- “Top Workplace” by The Tennessean
- “Best Company for Multicultural Women” by Working Mother magazine
- “Best Company for Working Mothers” by Working Mother magazine
- “Best Place to Work in Financial Services” by Fortune magazine
- No. 27 Among “America’s 500 Best Employers” by Forbes magazine
Behind all of this recognition stands a bank that takes the time to get to know its business customers, is committed to helping them succeed and has the depth of resources to make good on this promise.
• Fraud: What can I do to protect my business?
• SBA: How it can add value in growing your business
• Economic Update/Forecast