Tennessee’s largest bank, First Horizon is also one of the country’s most-awarded banks. Among its national accolades are:
- Greenwich “Best Brands Award for Small Business Banking”
- Greenwich “Excellence Award for Wealth Management and Personal Investment Services”
- JD Powers Retail Banking Study, No. 4 in South Central Region In Middle Tennessee,
First Horizon was named:
- “Best Financial Institution” in The Tennessean’s Toast of Music City Awards
- “Best Bank in Nashville” by Greater Nashville House & Home & Garden.
In addition to being a great place to do business, First Horizon is also a great place to work. It has been named:
- “Best Bank to Work” For by American Banker
- “Top Workplace” by The Tennessean
- “Best Company for Multicultural Women” by Working Mother magazine
- “Best Company for Working Mothers” by Working Mother magazine
- “Best Place to Work in Financial Services” by Fortune magazine
- No. 27 Among “America’s 500 Best Employers” by Forbes magazine
Behind all of this recognition stands a bank that takes the time to get to know its business customers, is committed to helping them succeed and has the depth of resources to make good on this promise.
Forum moderators can book this space by contacting Alice Mallory, Executive Assistant to Renee Drake, at 615-734-6058 or firstname.lastname@example.org.