Please note that the lot on Peabody is no longer available for free parking and the EC cannot validate for this lot! If you park here, you will be required to pay. EVERYONE must start parking in the parking garage behind the Trolley Barn Complex. Turn onto Lea Avenue off of 1st/Hermitage and the lot is located behind the EMMA office. Ticket Validation will still be required and you MUST keep the ticket with you to get to the pedestrian access in the garage.
EO Office Smart TV
Click below to view instructional videos on using the Smart TV in the EO Office:
Meeting Room Rules & Regulations
- The EO office at the Entrepreneur Center is primarily for the use of EO, its general membership.
- As there are hundreds of EO members, we ask that no members reserve the space more than twice/month.
- Meeting rooms are to be used for educational, recreational, social, and cultural programs for the benefit of EO and its general membership. Regardless, no program shall disturb the Entrepreneur Center’s primary function.
- Any publicity to be released or posted regarding the use of the EO office will be provided to Sameera Lowe at email@example.com for approval.
- Reservations shall be made on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, to be governed by Marla Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org and must be made within 48 hours before the meeting date for the room to be considered reserved.
- Meetings may be scheduled only when the Entrepreneur Center is open. The meeting rooms are not available on holidays, weekends or after 5p.m.
- All meeting rooms shall be vacated and all personal property removed 15 minutes prior to the Entrepreneur Center’s closing. It is the responsibility of the group to know those hours. Rooms must be left in an orderly condition.
- Groups are responsible for setting up the meeting rooms to suit their needs as well as putting away furniture and equipment after their meetings.
- The Entrepreneur Center provides wireless Internet access and tables and chair are available in the EO Office. The office also has a large screen for display and usage in the EO office. Please do NOT use permanent markers on the white board.
- EO is not responsible for any equipment, supplies, materials, etc. brought to the EO office by groups or individuals attending meetings here.
- EO does not assume any liability on groups or individuals attending a meeting in the EO office.
- Any group using the EO office shall be responsible for the conduct of the meeting, adherence to these regulations, the payment of any fees, and for any damages.
- Any unusual expenses incurred by EO because of any meeting will be charged to the particular group responsible for hosting that meeting.
- Tobacco use is not permitted in the EO office.
- EO reserves the right to suspend or cancel permission granted to any group who violates these rules and regulations.
- EO reserves the right to cancel meetings due to the closing of the Entrepreneur Center because of weather emergencies, or other Force Majeure.
- Light refreshments may be served in the EO Office. The office must be cleaned after any meeting. All trash should be bagged and tied. Each group must provide their own supplies (napkins, cups, etc.).
- If there is food or drinks being stored in the office, please assume they are for the purpose of future events, and not to be consumed otherwise.
- Please notify Marla Armstrong at email@example.com if a meeting is cancelled or if the group no longer wishes to meet in the EO office.