Forum Health Manager – Laura Miller
Forum Chair – Colton Mulligan
FORUM GROUP CHAIRS
Forums 01-09 – Bill McCleskey
Forums 10-19 – Andrew Denny
Forums 20-29 – David Frazier
Forums 30-39 – Ivan Ospina
Forums 40-49 – Klaus Thieme
FORUM PLACEMENT OVERVIEW:
- EO Nashville works to place new Chapter members into a Forum.
- EO Nashville can make no guarantee of Forum Placement timelines, but encourages all forums to meet the best practice of maintaining 8 members. As such, EO Nashville makes information available regarding members seeking placement, and Forums seeking new members.
GUIDANCE FOR FORUMS SEEKING NEW MEMBERS:
- All Forums accepting new members should know that all EO Chapters and EO Forums abide by the values of Trust and Respect, and the non-discrimination policy regarding: Race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, national, or local laws and ordinances (referred to as “protected characteristics”) in the jurisdiction in which the Chapter operates. Please be sure to check out the EO Non-Discrimination Policy for more details.
- Forums are encouraged to discuss expectations with new members about attendance, retreats, etc.
- EO Nashville strongly recommends that before adding any member to a forum, at least 75% of the current forum members meet with the prospective member. Additionally, if the individual was part of a previous forum, it is advised that all members of that former forum be consulted to provide feedback on whether he or she was a positive and effective forum participant.
MEMBERS SEEKING FORUMS CLICK HERE.
FORUMS SEEKING MEMBERS CLICK HERE.